Questions and Answers
In the event of a sudden disconnection of the internet, we have designed our system to cope in a manner that protects our players from unjustifiable loss.
WinsPark's 'Disconnection Policy' is as follows: Any card purchased by a player, (by pressing Play Now, or Play Again) but not used by such a player for any reason whatsoever, including technical failure, will be played automatically by the System on behalf of the player. The outcome of the play will be updated automatically into the player's balance. When logging in following the disconnection, the player will see the outcome of the relevant card by clicking on the "Games History" button.
Sign Up Problems
In order to enter the @ sign in the email filed a certain keyboard combination must be used depending on your keyboard language:
- US Keyboard – press “Shift” and then “2”.
- French Keyboard – press “AltGr” (right-hand Alt key) and then “0” (zero).
- UK Keyboard – press “Shift” and then “”” (Quotes).
- German Keyboard – press “AltGr” (right-hand Alt key) and then “Q”.
In the event of trying to create an account and you receive a message that the Username already exists, check the following:
- Another client may have created an account with that Username. In that case, try entering a different name.
- You may have already created an account and cannot remember the correct password when trying to login. See here for information on restoring passwords.
If you receive this message, you are most likely attempting to login to WinsPark with the wrong Username and/or Password.
- Please check if you are in Caps Lock mode or have the wrong language setting on your keyboard.
- If that does not help, please check if you have the email we sent you with your Username and Password and try to use the copy and paste option.
- Go to the “Forgot Password” section where you have the option to have your password mailed to the email address provided during sign-up.
- If that is not available, contact our support team.
If you would like to chat with one of our representatives, click on the “Chat” button and a chat window opens. (If it doesn’t open please make sure your pop up blocker is not blocking it).
Here you can converse with a support representative live. (You can continue playing during a chat session) If by some chance the representative is unable to answer you live (most probably busy with another client), please leave an email address where the representative can contact you. You may also leave a phone number where you may be contacted by the support team.
Leave a written message with the nature of your query, and we will get back to you shortly.
After filling the details on the form, press the "submit" button.
We will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
For every 10 currency units you wager, you earn one comp point. It doesn't matter if you play with a bonus or from your bankroll. Collect 100 points and we'll drop a credit of 1 currency unit in your account. Comp Points can be redeemed at the Cashier and deposited into your account at any time. Comp Points can be used for wagering on all games.
Security Policy & Identity confirmation
Once your documents are received, they are stored electronically in a secure environment with highly restricted access.
Email attachments: to [email protected]
We recommend that you use a digital camera, and send each document as separate JPG file by e-mail. A digital camera or scanner creates the clearest copy of these documents, allowing us to verify your details with no unnecessary delays.
To receive further information please contact our customer support using the chat inside the game lobby or by Email.
You may be requested to send some or all of the following documents:
- A copy of a photo ID: You may send either a copy of your Passport, Driver’s License or National ID card. Please ensure that all details, including your name, photograph and signature are visible on the document.
- A copy of your credit card(s): A copy of the front and back of the credit card you use as a payment method. You should block the middle eight numbers on the front of the card, and the 3 digit security code on the back of the card copy.
- Proof of address: This may be a utility bill or a credit card statement. It should be a recent document, showing your full name at the address registered on your account. If you provide a credit card statement make sure you blank out the middle eight numbers of the credit card number.
In order to protect both you and us from fraudulent use of an identity and/or funds, we verify identities and/or ownership of credit/debit cards used for payment. This also ensures that cash-outs reach the right person.