Accepted Payment Methods
Easy deposit - Fast withdrawal
The following table describes the available payment methods for Winspark.com. Please note you will be billed immediately after you make a purchase.
The transaction will appear on your bill as "Jurimae Games" (where applicable)
› Cashout Policy
Winspark makes every effort to ensure that your cash-out request is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Cash-out requests must be made via the cash-out section at the Cashier or by clicking the "cash-out" button at the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
- You cannot cash out any winnings before making at least one deposit.
- You cannot cash out before you have met the minimum bonus wagering requirements.
- There are no fees charged for any of our cash-out services; however, your bank or payment processor may levy a fee to process your cash-out.
- The minimum cash-out for credit cards and debit cards is €/$/£ 10 (100 kr) and the minimum wire transfer cash-out is €/$/£ 50 (500 kr).
The minimum cashout for South Africa is 100 €/$/£
- Any cash-outs greater than €/$/£ 200 (2000 kr) require verification procedures: proof of identity, age and place of residency. However, we reserve the right to require verification for any cash-out amount.
No bonuses and prizes will be issued or allowed once a cash-out request is in pending status. This will remain so until that cash-out has been either approved or cancelled. The term doesn’t apply for promotional bonuses.
- Winspark reserves the right to pay out all winnings at a rate dependent on the VIP level reached.
Any winnings will be paid out at the same monthly rate until completion.
- In order to cancel a cash-out request, click on the ‘cash-out’ button located at the bottom left-hand side of your screen. You will see your cash-out request if it is still pending approval. Click on ‘Cancel cash-out’ to return your funds to your account balance.
- Your cash-out history can be viewed within the "Transaction History" - accessible from the Cashier section of your main menu. Here you will find a complete list of all your cash-out requests - both those that have been processed, as well as those you have cancelled. For assistance with cash-outs or any other matter, please contact us.
Cash Out Time Frame
- Cash-out requests are processed within 2 business days (Monday to Friday) from the date of request (requests from VIP Club Members are processed according to the different VIP levels).
- During the processing time you can cancel your cash-out request from within the Cashier, and return it to your account balance.
- After 2 business days the status of your cash-out request will change to its final status (Either "Approved" or "Failed") and you will no longer be able to cancel the request.
- You will be notified by email once processing has been completed and the funds have been transferred.
- It may take additional time for your credit card or payment method provider to post your cash-out funds to your account. Please note that some third party delays may happen in rare cases and are beyond our control.
For more instructions please do not hesitate to contact support via Chat at the lobby or contact us.