Accepted Payment Methods
Easy deposit – Fast withdrawal
The following table describes the available payment methods for Winspark.com. Please note you will be billed immediately after you make a purchase.
The transaction will appear on your bill as “Hermione Games” (where applicable)
For more instructions please do not hesitate to contact support via Chat at the lobby or contact us.
› Cashout Policy
Winspark makes every effort to ensure that your cash-out request is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
– Cash-out requests must be made via the cash-out section at the Cashier or by clicking the “cash-out” button at the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
– You cannot cash out any winnings before making at least one deposit.
– You cannot cash out before you have met the minimum bonus wagering requirements.
– There are no fees charged for any of our cash-out services; however, your bank or payment processor may levy a fee to process your cash-out.
– The minimum cash-out for credit cards and debit cards is €/$/£ 10 (100 kr) and the minimum wire transfer cash-out is €/$/£ 50 (500 kr).
– The minimum cashout for South Africa is 100 €/$/£
– Any cash-outs greater than €/$/£ 200 (2000 kr) require verification procedures: proof of identity, age and place of residency. However, we reserve the right to require verification for any cash-out amount.
– No promotional bonuses or any other bonuses will be issued or allowed once a cash-out request is in pending status. This will remain so until that cash-out has been either approved or cancelled.
– Winspark reserves the right to pay out all winnings at a rate dependent on the VIP level reached.
– All Winspark.com players can withdraw up to three thousand Euro (€3,000) per month. VIP players can withdraw higher sums per month depending on their VIP level. Bronze players up to five thousand (€5000) per month, Silver players up to seven thousand Euro (€7,000) per month, Gold players can withdraw up to ten thousand Euro (€10,000) per month and Platinum and up can withdraw up to fifteen thousand (€15,000) per month. Any winnings will be paid out at the same monthly rate until completion.
– In order to cancel a cash-out request, click on the ‘cash-out’ button located at the bottom left-hand side of your screen. You will see your cash-out request if it is still pending approval. Click on ‘Cancel cash-out’ to return your funds to your account balance.
– Your cash-out history can be viewed within the “Transaction History” – accessible from the Cashier section of your main menu. Here you will find a complete list of all your cash-out requests – both those that have been processed, as well as those you have cancelled. For assistance with cash-outs or any other matter, please contact us.
Cash Out Time Frame
– Cash-out requests are processed within 2 business days (Monday to Friday) from the date of request (requests from VIP Club Members are processed according to the different VIP levels).
– During the processing time you can cancel your cash-out request from within the Cashier, and return it to your account balance.
– After 2 business days the status of your cash-out request will change to its final status (Either “Approved” or “Failed”) and you will no longer be able to cancel the request.
– You will be notified by email once processing has been completed and the funds have been transferred.
– It may take additional time for your credit card or payment method provider to post your cash-out funds to your account. Please note that some third party delays may happen in rare cases and are beyond our control.